Home » Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Skip Hire Services
- No fridges, freezers, batteries, fuel tanks, tyres, toxic waste, paint, computer monitors, television sets, gas cylinders/bottles. Such waste will be refused or subject to a surcharge.
- No asbestos. Asbestos can only be disposed of in a skip prior notification and authority from the Environment Agency, this includes the disposal of cement bonded sheet asbestos. Skips containing unauthorised asbestos will be charged at the current rate for the complete load.
- The hirer maintains responsibility for all material placed in the skip.
- Skips must not be loaded above the top of the skip. Materials must not be used to increase the size of the skip. Drivers may refuse to collect an overloaded skip of may unload any surplus. Additional charges for this will be the liability of the hirer.
- Strictly no fires, any damage caused as a result of a fire will be the liability of the hirer.
- The time allowed for depositing or collecting a skip is 20 minutes. If the vehicle is kept waiting any longer than this after arrival, the hirer may be liable for any waiting time incurred.
- If the skip is to be placed on the highway Bucks Recycling will arrange appropriate permits. The provision and maintenance of warning signs and/or lights is by law the hirers responsibility.
- Bucks Recycling Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage caused to any property or services above or below ground following the customer’s request for us to enter property, the customer is also responsible for any damage incurred to vehicles and skips.
- It is the hirers responsibility to protect driveways by using wooden planks as bearers for the skip.
- Skips should be available for collection within 14 days or surcharge applicable.
- Please do not reposition skips after delivery as this can make removal of the skip awkward and may result in damage when lifting the full skip.